Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Water Days

Taylor was about two months old when he went for his first boat ride.

 When Taylor was two years old, he still loved going on the boat.
But that's about it, he would not get in the water.

 Now at four, Taylor's wild side is beginning to emerge. Swimming,
jumping off the edge of the boat, and now tubing.
(notice the same Diego lifevest as above...it's time for a new one)

 Last year Taylor watched his cousin Garrett tube but did not want
anything to do with it-just the boat going fast was freaking him out.
This year Taylor couldn't wait to get on that tube-I think he's secretly been waiting to give it a try.
 Today he was adventurous, brave, strong, and as always independent!

Taylor got to ride three times today.
Once with Andrew, once with me, and once with Uncle Tony.
While with me his favorite sayings were:
"Look Mama no hands"
"Let's ride the waves"
(a little dare-devil)


 Andrew had fun water skiing.
Look behind him at how LOW the lake is...

Somehow I actually was able to take a picture with me in it!


The video is a little bit bumpy, but my boys had so much fun!

1 comment:

Sara said...

What fun! The age progessions are so cute!