Tuesday, January 3, 2012

An Unexpected Delivery of News

Baby A

Here is our very first picture of our baby. Originally, we didn't want to know the sex of this baby because we wanted to be surprised at the birth. However, life always seems to have other plans when you're making your own plans. Notice anything extra in this picture....I'll give you a moment to search for it or maybe it jumps right out at you like it did us. Have you found it yet? It's just above Baby A's tummy...kind of looks like a foot doesn't it? If you look above the presumed foot you might be able to make out another foot. Well let the world know that all the joking we've done over the last four months has now come to become our new reality...Andrew and I are not expecting just Baby A but we're also expecting Baby B too! That's right folks, we are now expecting TWINS!!! In the below picture you can see Baby A's profile (cute) and Baby B's feet dangling above.



Baby B


Well, now that you're already in shock from the idea of me conceiving TWINS...I'll let that settle on you a little bit longer before I tell you the other surprising fact of today's new reality. Due to the fact that I now know that there are TWO babies inside me, we decided to divert from the original plan of not finding out the sex of the baby (cheers from most of you I know). Ready for this next shocker...we are expecting TWIN BOYS!! That's right 2 more boys to make a total Curtis-Wellings clan of 5! For now they are affectionately called Baby A and Baby B because we had NO boy names picked out yet. Here's to the unpredictability of life, the overwhelming excitement of the future, and the realization of our new reality! 
Can you tell that's it's all still sinking in? 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moley Mama! I am so excited for you and this new adventure!

MySanSouci said...

Oh boy! What wonderful news! We are incredibly happy for you all!! Many congratulations!!!

Nancy said...

Congratulations! Love to you and Baby A and Baby B!

Sara said...

WHAT??!! I was almost expecting April Fools at the bottom of the post, but then remembered it's January. So COOL! Congratulations to you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I can't even imagine having one but two - OH MY - God is sooooooo funny!!!!

Mya and River said...

OH my gosh!!!!! Wow!!! So very exciting. Glad I randomly checked your blog today. That's huge news. Congratulations!!!! And 2 more boys! I just love boys. :) Now think, you won't ever have to pay for a wedding! ;)

The Floyd family of Ardmore, OK said...

Congrats to the Curtis-Wellings family!!! What a blessing :-) I know all too well those extra-special ultrasound surprises! Not sure how far along you are, but I had just found out you were expecting when I got your Christmas card!!! Shane doesn't pass news along very well. Hope all is well!
Tracie