Friday, August 31, 2012

A Week of Kindergarten

 
 
Besides some major melt downs after school because he was so exhausted from the day, I would have to say the first week of Kindergarten went extremely well (I hope his teacher would say the same thing)!  He excitedly got out of bed each morning, got dressed, ate breakfast, and brushed his teeth. Even with bad allergies this week, Taylor was a great trooper and didn't want to miss a beat. Here are a few comments we heard about his days...
 
 
Did you know that you can't cut in line...
 
There's no spot saving in line...
 
My teacher is a really good singer...
 
I really like PE...
 
I made an octopus but I don't know or don't remember why...
 
I'm going to have all GREEN days this year because I know how to (I hope so!)...
 
Can I have a playdate with....(can't remember her name)...
 
I want to buy lunch on Fridays because they have pizza...
 
Something about "F" is for firework (singing to himself) but then got embarrassed and quit...
 
 
 The spiky hair-do
 
 First day jitters for both of us:)
 
The twins were along for the ride too!
  


1 comment:

MySanSouci said...

Hooray for a great first week!