Saturday, November 10, 2012

Coming Full Circle


 
One evening when everyone was a little busy, Taylor said that he would go stay with Ryan, who had just woken up from a nap. While I was finishing up the bottles in the kitchen I could hear Taylor talking away at Ryan. When I finally peeked my head into the nursery, Taylor was quietly just reading Ryan a book. I said stay there I want to get my camera! Taylor then proceeded to jump into the crib to continue reading to him. What struck me most as a moment to capture forever was the book Taylor chose to read. It was a book we read to him as a baby. It was an amazing moment for me to watch our first born son reading to his baby brother. We are so proud of him and his reading and happy that he's beginning to share it with his brothers!   
 

3 comments:

Mya and River said...

Ahh, darn you for making me cry!! ;) Such a sweet moment for sure!

MySanSouci said...

I love the sweet and pure interactions between siblings. So wonderful

Sara said...

Heart melting! That's so great you captured that on video, it'll be fun to show it to them when they're grown