Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lucky 7

I was born in the 7th month of the year...
My first name has 7 letters in it...
I've been teaching for 7 years (or is it 8 years, I'm starting to loose count) and...
I've been married for 7 beautiful years...

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary!
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same...


Bruno Mars-Just The Way You Are

2 comments:

MySanSouci said...

Happy 7 you guys! Are you sure it is 7 years and not 7 months...you both look so happy!

Sara said...

awww - you two are so so cute! I'm late on this but happy belated anniversary!