Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh Yah, Halloween too!

Where did the time go?
Halloween has already come and gone?
Having Jury Duty threw a kink into my holiday blogging...
Plus I've been having a lot of fun with our new family pictures if you hadn't noticed.

So on that note...
We did have a fun filled Halloween Weekend with Family and Friends!

We enjoyed our first ever "Booing"
I guess once the Booing fever begins it spreads like wildfire-
We were Boo-ed 4 times even with the Boo sign up!

Surprise-We Boo-ed you!!
That is if you recognize this doorstep...

Taylor took in his first ever UT Football game.
Boy, did he really take it ALL in!


The beginning of a Santa Beard!


I'm READY!
My little green 3-eyed alien.


I found my Princess for the night!
She has a wand and she can "poof" all the scary people away!
Really, just like that!


After an hour and a half of trick-or-treating, the loot was surveyed by everyone and favorites were quickly claimed!


Someone please come to my house and take-it-all-away!!!!
It's frightening and absurd how much a 3 1/2 year old can rake in on Halloween.

1 comment:

MySanSouci said...

So it was you...
We have a little secret up our sleeves too. :-) Our fairy loved trick-or-treating with your little alien!