Sunday, June 17, 2012

What Can I Say...

-My Favorite Hostess Meets Bartender Picture, 1999-

What can I say about a man I have grown to love more and more each day for the last 12 years. From a man who thought he would never get married and would never have children...look at you now! Married for 9 great years and 3 wonderful boys later, you're really an amazing Father and Husband.

All of us couldn't make it without you!

-Our Mornings Lately-

The boys and I love you for your sense humor, cooking skills - lol, smiles, laughter, dedication, sport skills, love for outdoor activities, enthusiasm, joy, wise cracking jokes, one liners, and your love and attention. Happy Father's Day to you and to all the Father's we know!

This picture was a one shot opportunity...as you can see one of them is not too happy...such is our life lately:)

No comments: