Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend Activities Part 2

So every Easter weekend also requires a lot of watching golf. The Masters is played every Easter weekend in Augusta, Georgia. Andrew was able to attend the tournament last year, but this year he attended by sitting in front of the TV (plans are already in the works for Andrew and Taylor to attend next years tournament-yea!). There was a little incentive this year because there was a work pool to see who could score the most points over the 4 day tournament. Andrew won so he's been pretty excited!! Here are some pictures from the 2008 trip.




























Besides watching golf we had some egg hunting in the backyard to do. Since the morning showered us with rain, we decided to postpone the egg hunt for after Taylor's nap. Good thing we did because it turned out to be a beautiful day! Taylor was all about finding all the eggs the Easter bunny had left him... once he figured out some of the eggs had chocolate in them we had to take a snack break- this kid is a chocoholic!









After Taylor was finished egg hunting we decided to bust out some fake eggs stuffed with confetti. He loved stepping on them and making them go "crunch". I loved them because I got to crack them on Andrew's head! I took one for the team as well:-)











NOTE: I broke my fabulous camera last weekend (dropped it with the lens out-never a good idea) and borrowed one for this weekend. I think the settings were set too high when I took the Easter pictures because when I tried to upload them to the blog is took forever and they look a little fuzzy... can't wait to buy my replacement camera:-)

No comments: