Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3rd Trimester Blues

My Current Cans and Can Not's

30 Weeks-5 weeks since my hospital stay. Measuring if I was 9 months pregnant!!!

I CAN NOT-

see my toes or feet anymore in a standing position

see my belly button (unless I'm looking in a mirror) and yes it is an outie now!

sleep on my back (that's been for months now)

sleep through the night without using the restroom

sleep though the night without changing sides because my hips begin to ache

sleep without a pillow between my legs to help with the pain in my hips

work

go to the grocery store

go to any store for that matter

stand for longer than 15 minutes without my right thigh going numb and tingly because of the pressure on my sciatic nerve

stand up quickly from a sitting position on my own, Andrew or Taylor has to pull me up-haha!

wear my wedding ring anymore because of some slight swelling in my hands-I'm down to my skinny ring. 

fit into regular marturnity clothes anymore because I'm already measuring 9 months pregnant!
I CAN

still drive to drop-off and pick-up Taylor from school

still shower...thank goodness

still shave my legs (awkwardly)...thank goodness x10

still read bedtime books to Taylor

still blog, read, and watch tv at home and not in a hospital

still play silly online games like Bakery Story, Farm Story, Zoo Story, and Words with Friends

still bust Andrew's chops

still have teachable moments with Taylor

still get and give kisses and hugs!

hear my heart beating in my ear at night when I'm trying to fall asleep

2 comments:

MySanSouci said...

Yay, Momma! Love that pregnant belly. Hang in there...they will be here in no time. :-)

Mya and River said...

Love the positives! You're getting closer! I love reading your blog. :)