Thursday, March 29, 2012

Two by Two

We've been busy around here lately (or should I say Andrew has been busy here lately). I've been busy directing my inate desire to "nest" and get this house ready for not one but two babies. It's been project after project since I started my bedrest 8 weeks ago. As we're nearing the finish line (4 more weeks if I have it my way), time is of the essence as we put the finishing touches on some last minute "nesting".

Here's what we've done so far:

(1.) Removed all the guest room furniture

(2.) Repainted the guest room

(3.) Moved all of Taylor's things from his old bedroom into the guest room, his new room

(4.) Repainted Taylor's old room in preparation for the new nursery

(5.) Added new furniture (crib, changing table, glider) into the nursery

(6.) Removed a desk/computer table from our bedroom to make room for a sleeping area for the twins

(7.) Brought down and washed Taylor's baby clothes and toys from the attic

(8.) Put together a new bouncer, crib, changing table and stroller

(9.) Repainted and rehung many pictures and shelves








Our quality control checker



2 comments:

Mya and River said...

Love seeing all of the things in 2's! And those shirts are precious! :)

Clifford Crew said...

I LOVE the ABC wall art with the names of each boy... soooo cute! Where did you find them?

Looks like you are having a lot of fun even if you are on bed rest!