Monday, March 12, 2012

A Beautiful Shower on a Showery Day

As the saying goes, April showers bring May flowers, but this year it looks as though March showers might bring some early April flowers (our bluebonnets in our backyard are already blooming)!

A month ago my girlfriends asked if I wanted to move up my baby shower or postpone it until after the babies arrived due to my bedrest complications. I said I wanted to leave it on the date that we had already arranged because it gave me something to look forward to, another goal to achieve with this pregnancy. Well fortunately, I made it (30 weeks this past weekend) and was excitedly blow away by the attention to details, gifts, food, games, and generosity of friends and family. Jacob and Ryan aren't here yet, but their momma already knows how spoiled they're going to be.


 
THANK YOU GIRLS!

No comments: