Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Been a Long Time Coming

Last October 26th, I flew back home to sunny San Diego to attend my best friend's baby shower. Carisa and I have been best friends since the 8th grade. Being 1500 miles away from each other has been tough, but we've been lucky enough to see each other at least once a year since I've moved to Texas. Her baby shower was absolutely beautiful and Carisa and her husband Paul got everything they would need as new parents and then some!

Me, Carisa, and her younger sister Cheryl at the shower


Traveling to San Diego by myself proved to be harder than I was anticipating. It was the first time since having Taylor that I would have to fly by myself. I've been away from Taylor with Andrew (my rock) but this time was different...it was just me! Needless to say that leading up to the plane trip I made myself physically sick with motherly worries.

So Now I would Like To Introduce:

Ashley Mckinzie Azzi

Born December 9th

She's already changed so much in a month and a half! She's got her daddy's dark hair! Miss you guys:-)

No comments: