Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THREE!


My 3rd year was full of milestones, challenges, and most importantly lots of FUN!

This Year I:

Finally got all of my baby teeth... the back molars were very unpleasant!

I moved from sleeping in a crib to a big-boy bed

I took swimming lessons for the first time

I went to the best beach in Texas-South Padre!

I learned to ride a scooter

I can count from 1-12 in order now

I know some letters by sight like:a,b,c,d,e,f,m,o,t,y (maybe more but we haven't practiced in awhile)

I can balance on one foot

I can hop, skip, and jump

I'm potty trained and I only need a pull-up at bedtime, no longer at naptime

I know how to throw a tantrum...

I whine and cry when I don't get my way

I sit in timeout when I'm bad or don't listen to mommy and daddy

I apologize to mommy and daddy for the bad things I do

I give hugs and "big" squeezes and kisses

I tell mommy and daddy "I love you" without them saying it first

I can undress myself and get ready for a bath

I'm learning to dress myself... socks are such a pain!

I read my first book by memory

I can talk on the phone and run to answer it

I had an ultrasound done on the back of my knee-just fluid, nothing else

I developed Austin Allergies-yuck!

I'm a great procrastinator at bedtime

It's been an amazing year! We love you Taylor! You have brought us so much love, joy, and laughter. Happy 3rd Birthday!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!

Sara said...

Yay for 3! Happy Birthday Taylor! It looks like he had so much fun on his birthday!