Saturday, June 25, 2011

Organizing Art Work


With the close of our 1st pre-school year, I was left with the daunting task of deciding what artwork to keep forever and what to toss. I knew that I wanted some sort of long-skinny "art box" but nothing I ever saw seemed to be quite right.

Until about month ago, when a stroll down a Target aisle brought a smile to my face. There it was, the perfect organizational box for Taylor's school work.


In less than 15 minutes Taylor and I went through files and piles of his work and decided what to keep and what to recycle. Of course Taylor really wanted to keep everything, but with a little encouragement to purge some things, he finally released some unneeded pictures.


Here are some favorites from this past year:
His first picture of his family. Daddy's in the middle, I'm
on the right and Taylor is on the left.

An early attempt at writing his name.

No comments: