Tuesday, August 9, 2011

5 Things To Do Before Summer is Over

My friend Sara recently asked the question above and she must have read my mind since it's all I can think of lately. I might just have to go back to work kicking and screaming this year...luckily I know I won't be the only one!

Here's my list:

(1.) Research how to do an ancient Aboriginal rain dance
(not only for all the dry dying land in the south but to drop the temperature at least 20 degrees). 

(2.) Continue to stay up WAY past my bedtime - 12:30am has been my summer bedtime.

(3.) Get some rest! Since my Taylor alarm clock goes off at 7:00am.

(4.) Read as many trashy/gossipy magazines as humanly possible. Poor George Clooney why is he such a commitment phobe?

(5.) Finish reading the most boring book of my life...who assigns homework over the summer?!!!!!!?

Technically, I only have 6 more days of summer vacation. Sadly, the official last day of summer isn't until September 21st! We have a long way to go baby! My list could definitely continue, but as of today that's what's on my mind.

I'm so blessed and thankful that I love my job and have the summers off to spend with this guy!

2 comments:

MySanSouci said...

sounds perfect!

Sara said...

I like it! I think you should continue reading trashy gossip magazines all year long, it's good for the soul right? Hope you had a good first day back.