Saturday, June 5, 2010

To: Marie From:Taylor


Three Years-
That's how long I've known you
That's how old we are

Park Trips-
I'll race you there
Let's run, skip, laugh, and play

Coloring-
I'll trade you my green for your orange
Okay, can I have my green back now?

Games-
Imaginary ones, Memory, or Candy Land
I'd play with you all day and night

Outside-
Pushing or pulling toys, sliding or swinging
You're the one that always makes it fun

Alphabet-
All 26 letters we have learned
When I read my alphabet book I'll think of you

Numbers-
1-10, 10-15, 15-20
We can identify them now, say what there's more?

Best Friend-
Sometimes we bickered like brother and sister
But there's no one else in the whole world I'd rather play with


Thank You Friend!

Thanks Heather for all the wonderful memories and photos over the years! Now, I guess we can send them off to pre-school... Do we really have to??

3 comments:

annalee said...

what sweet, sweet friends!

MySanSouci said...

we enjoyed every minute and will continue to enjoy your friendship for many years to come. thanks for being our special friend!

Nancy said...

Once again - one of the loveliest pictures I have ever seen. I hope that the love and friendship they have for each other lasts a long time!