Sunday, February 5, 2012

Meet Apple & Orange

We have some new guests to the household, and luckily it's not the twins yet (nor would I have named my newest children Apple and Orange-if I did do something like like I hope someone would have the courage to be honest with and tell me that I was crazy, oh wait my husband would do that)!

Every time we go to Walmart we have to check out the fish before we leave. Taylor loves the little crabs and loves to look at ALL the different fish.

With a birthday approaching, we thought a little fish tank would be the perfect present. I was all for the fish idea because the alternative in Taylor's mind was a new puppy! I'm only having twins Taylor not triplets, maybe when you're 7 you can get a new puppy!!!

With Andrew in charge of running the errands around here, he found the tank and picked all the accessories. Once GeeGee and Grandpa where here on Saturday it was off to the pet store so Taylor could pick out his first pets. They came home with two cute and colorful fish. Once acclimated, our new residents, Apple and Orange, seem to be doing just fine.







1 comment:

Wendy said...

How fun! Fish are so much fun with kids and gourami's get even prettier as they get bigger!