Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday-Home Sweet Home

Good news came late yesterday when the doctors and nurses said I could go home! We were so happy!

I have strict orders to stay off my feet (2 babies and second pregnancy can add a lot of pressure on my cervix and that's not good this early), and in their words, I have to stay as bored as possible. Thank goodness for technology these days! I have a cell phone, laptop, TV, and tablet all at a fingertips reach. I don't think I'll be bored, but I will obey doctor's orders so that I can reach my first goal of 28 weeks.


2 comments:

MySanSouci said...

What wonderful news! Enjoy the time off your feet and resting for your sweet boys!

Mya and River said...

Wow lady! Your blog just keeps me on my toes here lately! But you! You stay off your toes and on that couch. ;) Glad things are going okay. I'm sure you've been through so much stress with everything. So sit back and start recording lots of trashy shows and eating bon bons. ;) And Taylor is 5?! WHAT? How? When?