Monday, February 27, 2012

Randomness x25

Inspired by US magazine's weekly celebrity "25 Things You Didn't Know About Me", I thought I would use my lazy day to reminisce on some randomness in my life.

1. I was born in Caribou, Maine in an Air Force Base Hospital.

2. Andrew and I watched the sun rise and biked down a volcano in Maui, Hawaii as a newly engaged couple.

3. I entered college as a pre-med student and changed my major to elementary teaching after one year.

4. I've lived in Maine, Montana, Colorado, California, and Texas (does this pattern mean Tennessee is next??).

5. I've never been to Europe, however I married an European.

6. I've been bucked off a horse before.

7. I was a Roller Hockey Cheerleader when I was 19 years old.

8. I was never a cheerleader in High School.

9. I was in a school bus accident in the mountains with my entire class when I was in sixth grade.

10. I've ridden in a helicopter once, after my college graduation bunch.

11. I've been on a hot air balloon tour on an anniversary with Andrew.

12. I've tried oysters once and I hated them!

13. I lived in California for 14 years and never surfed once!

14. I've swam with a shark (just a white tip reef shark, swam about 20 feet under me) while snorkeling in Hawaii.

15. I've never broken a bone.

16. I didn't get my drivers licence until I was 19.

17. We forgot to have someone video our wedding.

18. My first car was a white Dodge Neon.

19. I'm double jointed in both thumbs.

20. I'm blind (not really, but probably close) even with glasses on (Andrew offered that one up).

21. I've never lived alone.

22. The best thing I cook is shredded chicken tacos.

23. I've been in 1 car accident, luckily just a fender bender.

24. I love to eat a bowl of cereal at night.

25. I cry and fall asleep at every movie (sometimes one before the other) also offered up by Andrew.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love the list, it's fun getting to know little things about friends!