Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Under the Big Top!

On Sunday we went to watch the famous Circus perform-Zing, Zang, Zoom!
Taylor had never been before, and I don't think I'd ever been either.
We had a great time watching the show from our great seats on the floor, but everyone agreed that next we should get seats a little bit further up.
Taylor loved watching all the animals: elephants, horses, dogs and tigers!
Besides the animals, I think Taylor's favorite part was watching the silly clowns fall down and the big cannon shooting the people out followed by some loud fireworks.
You can't go to the circus and not leave with a souvenir! But what to choose...hmmmmmm!


Still deciding..."okay, I want the motorcycle with the blue and red rider"! So surprised that he didn't want one of those spinning, twirling, lighting up thingys!
I'm sure we'll be back again next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I always enjoyed going to the circus every year with my mom.