Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The wondering mind of a pre-school mom...

This is not Taylor.
This is Senor Curtis-Wellings.
He is NOT 31/2 and should NOT be allowed to enter pre-school-he's way too old!
I think he has a MBA, or a PHD or is a MD already.
He should just stay home right?
How can you refuse that little face.

Nightly Q & A's with none other than myself:
I have to buy school supplies?
Wait, I collect school supplies at meet the teacher night.
How did my child get old enough to have his own school supplies?
Will his teacher understand him (not verbally) but his other quirks-when his underwear rolls up on his hiney and he screams out in pure frustration, you get my drift right?
Will his teacher be sweet and loving like all early teachers should be?
Will he make friends with the girls or boys or both?
Will he be nice to the girls?
Will he be nice to the boys?
He better be NICE to his TEACHER!
Will I ever know what the inside of the principals office looks like?????
How often will he get sick this year?
Will he want to buy school lunch?
Will he like school and want to go back?
Will he actually nap there?
I wish they had cameras in the room so that I could check on him throughout the day!
Will he actually speak to the adults in the room...he's very shy at first?


I teach grade school but why do I feel like I have no idea what we're getting into...
What a huge transition we're about to embark on...
sit down,
hold on,
and enjoy the ride!

No comments: